We bet you do not want to be “overworking with no love and no money”. Working long hours means you are likely to have less time for your love life. Money earned may probably be spent on hospital bills. Working too much can take its toll on your mental and physical health. Today we are to recommend how to restore your beaten-up body after laborious and exhausting work.
Nowadays people tend to neglect their health. They live to the max. They work hard, stay up late, sleepless and adopt poor eating habits. Such behaviors can impair their brain and cause fatigue and low levels of energy. Your body requires enough daily nutrients to keep you energized. To prevent other possible downsides from bad habits, replenishing your body with vitamins, minerals or supplements is a good alternative. Let’s find out what vitamins and minerals can revive your body!
- Vitamin A is beneficial for your eyesight. It relieves eye strain from a long computer or mobile phone screen time.
- Vitamin B1 is vital to the muscle and nervous system. It turns food into energy and reduces the possible deterioration caused by overworking.
- Vitamin C boosts the productivity of white blood cells to destroy toxins from bacteria or viruses. It increases body immunity. If you do not have enough rest and are prone to sickness, vitamin C is a good cure.
- Fish oil is the source of Omega 3 helps the function of the brain and nervous system. It enhances thinking and memory as well as prevents stress.
- Iron is an important component of hemoglobin in red blood cells. Iron deficiency can trigger fatigue, poor concentration, and myasthenia gravis.
Working longer hours may reward you with a year-end bonus or overtime pay but consequent poor health may not be worthwhile. “Working hard yet staying healthy” starts from your self-care.
Self-care is something you cannot turn a blind eye. If you are so tied up at work, we have a supplement like FBC Daily which can help you. It is a supplementary food of 9 different vitamins boosting energy and 5 minerals, including iron and copper, enhancing the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells. It is suitable for everyone in the family. A pill a day will keep your body energized for work and daily activities. FBC Daily is now available at drugstores nationwide.