Do you know that apart from changing your lifestyle, vitamins can get you to sleep better? Today we will give you a list of recommended vitamins soothing sleeplessness. “Insomnia” is one of the common symptoms caused by stress, lifestyle and other factors. It can consequently decrease your working efficiency.
Sleep disorder has a direct impact on your body systems particularly brain and immunity. Your brain progresses while sleeping. If it is hard to fall asleep, a regular day-time exercise or stress-free activities like reading books or listening to music before bedtime can ease your sleep and rest.
In addition, vitamins and minerals are key nutrients to a sound sleep.
- Vitamin B6 is vital to serotonin production, a chemical found in the brain, which regulates mood and sleeping patterns. Imbalance of vitamin B6 can lead to depression and unstable temperament, one of the factors of sleep problem.
- Vitamin B12 can relieve chronic sleep deprivation. Research suggests that a patient suffering from 18-year sleep disorder had a better sleeping pattern after sufficient vitamin B12 intake.
- Vitamin C is vital to the immune system as well as the sleeping routine. Those who have low vitamin C levels in blood are prone to sleep disorders.
- Calcium and Magnesium is important to the nerve system. Lack of these minerals can cause malfunction of the nerve system, resulting in sleeplessness or sleep difficulty.
- Copper and zinc are related to the sleeping patterns. Copper deprivation can cause delayed sleep phase, ending with long yet unrefreshing sleep. Insufficient zinc intake allows you to fall asleep faster and longer but with frequent night waking intervals.
Changing your day-time behavior can decrease the factors of insomnia. Another alternative is to consume additional nutrients to prevent sleep deprivation. FBC Daily is a supplementary food of 9 different vitamins boosting energy and 5 minerals, including iron and copper, enhancing the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells. It is suitable for everyone in the family. A pill a day will keep your body energized for work and daily activities. FBC Daily is now available at drugstores nationwide.